I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t feel ok. I don’t know why.
I love our weather here. 75 degrees, thunder storm. I’m wore a dress and flip flops and it was amazing.
As long as I’m in charge of wedding plans!
And I love you baby :) Thanks
- I love bunnies
- I want to be loved
- I want to go to UC Santa Barbara
- I seem to fall for soccer players
- I’m a yearbook editor
- I hate drama of any kind
- I’m an angry child
- My dad is dying
- I love 80s teen movies
- I find the human mind fascinating even though I don’t understand my own
- I’m in love with speed
- I’m down for almost anything
- I have three best friends
- Today ot was over 100 degrees
- I like having guy friends and lots of them
- I’m hopelessly addicted to bracelets
- I’m secretly afraid of a controling boyfriend and an abusive relationship
- I keep my shit under lock and key
- I don’t get along with my own race typically (I’m white, I don’t like stereotypical white people)
- I hate people who aren’t open minded.
Peoples reactions to me being on antidepressants can be broken down into three types:
- They feel soooo sorry for me
- They act like they’re sorry but secretly believe that I’m just a pussy who can’t deal with her shit
- They think I must be totally screwed up and it’s unfixable